While we don’t participate in the festivities surrounding the new year, there’s always a buzz of excitement for starting fresh. A chapter ends and a new one begins—mostly in regards to business ventures. Here are a few short-term and long-term goals we hope to achieve or set out on the path of achieving this year.
- Seize the day.
- Read the bible daily.
- Develop a signature style.
- Unplug from the electronic world.
- Take more time for meditation and prayer.
- Embrace spontaneity.
- Become more grounded.
- Reduce our carbon footprint.
- Find the beauty in minimalistic living.
- Cherish the blessings we’ve already been given.
We’re so thankful for your all of your continued support on the blog and are so happy you enjoy following our family’s little story. We hope 2018 is one for the books and can’t wait to mutually share all of the ups and downs that make life whole. Cheers!